Saturday, December 8, 2007

This is who I am now.

I was actually happy today. I have been happy before, even since Caleb died. I have been happy for my kids, for my husband and for things that I have accomplished since Caleb died. But today for the first time, I was happy for me. I posted my blog and found I have friends who really know. And as wacked out as that is, it made me happy. It's the first day since September 1, 2007, Caleb's day, that I didn't think to myself, no one will ever get, that this, is who I am now.



2 comments:

c. said...

Not whacked out at all; I find comfort here in deadbabyland. Sadly, it's the only real comfort I get right now.

Happy is what I'd like to be. I'm glad you found some today.

Coggy said...

I don't know what I would do sometimes without the support from blogland. It helps so much to know you're not the only one.
I've been lucky enough to meet with a woman in real life too, which has been a real help. If there's any support groups near you I'd recommend going just to meet someone whose the same. Every little helps.
C x x