Sunday, December 30, 2007

I'm a cougar?!

Okay, so after my last post I needed to find something not so sad to think and write about as we head into the new year. After all, it's just too g*d damn easy to find sad stuff to write about these days. I mean, really, it is just too f*ing easy. I don't even have to look or think for that. It's just there.
It's a lofty goal, I know, but I am hell bent to find something that will give all of us, at least a few moments where we get to be someplace else, think about something else and find out something else about ourselves. So in my continued quest to be the blog world's best serial plagiarizer (yeah, I know not a real sounding word but spell check said it was okay and it's all I could come up with) I found this quiz on another blog which I will credit when I figure out how to add a link with just a highlighted title and not the whole web address as many of you already do... (hint hint...HELP!!)

So here is your mission, should you choose to accept it...Take this sort of cool "Find out what your spirit animal is." quiz and then share it and your thoughts, if you dare, with the rest of us. We'll find out what crazy animals are lurking here in our world:) The link for the quiz is after my results. Good Luck!

Here's mine:

Your Score: The Cougar

Your spirit animal has a nobility ranking of 13 out of 18.













Your spirit animal is the cougar. It is a stealthy and deadly protector. With a cougar as a spirit animal, you have nothing to fear in this world. Your life is blessed and you are on the right path. You will still have hard times, but you will pull through them, always stronger for your travails. Congratulations, few are fortunate enough to have such a spirit animal!

***Wondering how this animal was chosen for you? These questions were carefully thought out to see how important you hold certain virtues such as: humanism, self-knowledge, rationalism, the love of freedom and other somewhat Hellenic ideals. Some of the questions were very subtle. Your score was then matched with an animal of corresponding nobility.







Link: The What is Your Spirit Animal Test written by FindingEros on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(FindingEros)



What's funny/ironic to me about the cougar, (1) Isn't cougar what they call "older" hot mom's? I am definitely older, my recent medical diagnosis "advanced maternal age", but hot?? yeah...no. (2) I love that a cougar has hard times but always pulls through them and comes out stronger. Not to put too much faith in an Internet quiz.... BUT..... I sure as hell hope that part is true.

Cheers!







5 comments:

Coggy said...

Your spirit animal has a Nobility ranking of 9 out of 18.

Your spirit animal is the bat. They are remakable creatures that guide themselves through the night using sonar. They are a fairly common spirit animal, but are neither exceptional nor despisable in regards to nobility. Being nocturnal, they have not really "seen the light", and there is much they are still unaware of, but they have their own special way of navigating the world, which though unconventional, works just fine.


OK so I'm not sure I'm too flattered by that score or by the choice of spirit animal but there we go.
So apparently I have not seen the light and am unaware of the world. If only that were true and really I'm nothing if not conventional :)

c. said...

I'm a cougar, too. Old? yes. Hot? Luke warm, maybe, and 15 lbs over my ideal weight - making me more of a pear (shape) than a cougar, lol.

I like the idea of being strong, I've always sort of felt I was, more so after I had children. The fact that I can and will pull through things is promising...but I'm pretty sure when they came up with this "test" they weren't necessarily thinking of us in deadbabyland.

a- said...

Your spirit animal is the otter. Playful, curious and fun animals, they are truly the start of what can be considered a noble creature. Otters are good at figuring things out, and make great friends. You are lucky to have one as a spirit animal. Otters are fairly rare as spirit animals.

Kinda reminds me of myself as I am rather silly most of the time. I tend to think I'm a bit more attractive though.

Btw, that was fun. :)

ClownMomma said...

i too am a cougar-- not sure what i think about that. i guess it is better than i had thought.

Grace said...

We are in the process of getting a spirit totem made. Very cool!