Okay, as if the underwear and bubblegum weren't enough to make you never want to ask me anything personal again, Amy, has tagged me to meme again.
So here goes:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was married, living at my parents house, on a 'temporary' basis having relocated while 7 months pregnant the year before. We were getting ready to celebrate our sons 1st birthday. Does my idea of 'temporary' sound eerily permanent? The Ewing's move to West Fork lasted nearly 4, yes, four, years. But that's another post.
2. What 5 things are on your to do list today? 1. Go to awards ceremony for son at school. 2. Go to friends house to help download pictures off her computer so I can do my #3. 3. Make video montage for daughters kindergarten class to celebrate the big finish. 4. Try and work in yard to avoid being labeled the "Clampets" by neighbors and caring family. 5. Buy groceries.
3.List snacks you enjoy. Chips and salsa, Nutt.er Butt.er's, wine and cheese (when not pg of course, which, in my case means I have only been able to indulge this every couple of months on and off for the last almost three years and yet, still no baby to show for it)
4. What would you do with a billion dollars. Pay things off for me and my family, start an organization that works with kids to keep them in school and off the streets and creates safe homes for those who don't have them. Pay to have every stray animal spayed or neutered so they will stop having babies in my garage. BTW, anyone want a free kitten???
5. List places you have lived. Short list, Northern and Southern CA.
6. List jobs you have had. Sandwich maker at a deli, Wedding Dress sales assoc., Client Service Consultant (read sales) at Nutr.i Syst.em, sales clerk at a stationery store, intern at homeless coordinators in SF, law clerk at the public defenders office, and best of all a MOM.
7. List names of people you want to know more about. Okay, STE, Brooke, and Which Box, give us the goods!