I've been tagged by C. So now instead of boring you with my displaced anger at the universe I will bore you with some little known trivia about self, something I know you are DYING to read all about....
Here's how it works:
1. Link to the person who tagged you, see above, Hi C! Wave, wave.
2. Post the Rules. If you are reading this you can see how I am doing just that:)
3. Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Yikes 6 of em?? How to choose, how to choose....
4. Tag at least 3 people to carry on this exploration in self awareness
5. Be sure the people you tag know you tagged them by commenting on their blog that you have passed the flame on to them.
Okay, get out your warm jammies, pour yourself a stiff drink, put away the xanax for today, you won't need any help nodding off, be prepared to be bored and here we go!
1. Bubble Gum. I love chewing it but only until the sugar wears out. I have bought big bags of Double Bubble, sat on my bed chewing a piece until the sugar was gone, spit it out, wrapped it back in it's wrapper, put that back in the bag and taken out a new piece and done the same thing to the next piece and so on and so on and so on. I once "chewed" so much gum that the next day when I woke up I couldn't open my jaw and thought I had had a stroke, until I remembered, "Oh yea, I ate a whole bag of double bubble yesterday...in less than an hour."
2. Despite my aforementioned chewing skills, I am a painfully slow eater. This drives my husband, a former Marine, who follows the "eat it now taste it later" philosophy, absolutely bonkers. Once we went out to dinner and the waiter dropped his dinner on the floor just as he was serving it, I continued eating mine and even after having his whole meal recooked and redelivered to our table, he still finished before me and had to wait, again.
3. I sometimes wish that bad things, not really bad things....well okay, maybe really bad things, would happen to people who I think have it too easy and need some humilty in thier life. I, of course, feel horribly guilty after thinking these evil thoughts and then apologize profusely to the Universe for being such a pathetic, small person. The Universe then responds to my apology by making something bad, and yea really bad, happen to me. This whole life philosophy is really working out well for me don't cha think??
4. I have really old underwear. It's so old that when all the really bad shit happened in September and my mom basically moved into my house and was doing my laundry, she immediately went out and bought me 6 whole new pairs. I think this may be because she didn't want me to live out that old adage about being in an accident and having on old, ripped, dirty underwear when your rescuers come. First, my underwear is old and ripped, but I always wear it clean, and second, despite having received 6 whole new pairs, I didn't throw any of the old ones out and I still wear them...just 6 days less often now. Also, when the really bad shit DID happen, no one really cared what my underwear looked like...so there.
5. I think my house is haunted. I've never told anyone that. But I swear there are spirits who live here. Things that make me believe this are; Whenever I do something say, yell at my kids for no good reason, some other thing, a physically painful thing, will happen to me. I'll run into a corner of the wall hard, something heavy will drop onto me and hurt really bad, slam my finger/hand/foot/body part into the door etc..Also I always feel as though I see someone out of the corner of my eye and then when I look, it's as if I just missed seeing someone leaving. Or I'll think one of my kids has walked into a room behind me and I'll start talking to them only to turn and find out no one is there. Weird. Anyone want to come visit???
6. I still have my "list" of famous people I am allowed to sleep with, despite being married, should the opportunity present itself. Who's on the "list" you might be asking....hmmm well maybe one day I'll tell you, but it aint today! HA. Although, recently, despite our "baby making" efforts, my husband asked how he could get on my "list". I told him, "You are honey, you're on my "other list"...the "shit" one":)
Now, if you're still awake here's who I am TAGGING:
Have fun girls!!!
P.S. Seriously, Is anyone else missing spell check??????
P.P.S. Has anyone heard from Rosalind? I haven't heard from her in weeks....sigh
Edited to add: Miss Popularity, aka Jennifer, has already been tagged, so I am also tagging Julia, cuz I don't want to fuck this whole game up....
Edited to literally add Ashleigh cuz I WILL tag 3 who have not been tagged before...