Friday, February 8, 2008

I got CANDY!




Thanks C.! I've been in such a funk and I needed a little pick me up but didn't expect something so sweet:)


Of course the bad part is I am supposed to find just ONE of my dead baby mama's to pass it on to. Yikes. I count on ALL of you and read you all every day...especially on the days I feel I can't find the words to write what I feel. Cuz I know one of you will have them, sadly.


I think I will go with Christine and her Olive Lucy, because when I first read her early blogs she had so much positive, healing energy and she reminded me that the joy is still out there, I just have to look a little harder now.


But to everyone over there on my right side, you ladies are my rock, my rock candy:)


To take a sneak peek at who else has been nibbling on the sweet stuff, look here.

5 comments:

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

Thanks for linking on my blog. I've enjoyed meeting so many new people through this award.

Xandra

charmedgirl said...

i know....it's so hard to pick one!!

YAY for candy!!

c. said...

You're welcome ;o)

Olive Lucy said...

OMG! i can't believe it! i have been away from my home for almost a week! and this is just so sweet to come home and find this. thank you. i will for sure pass this award on.

Grace said...

Great post! I love candy!