Tuesday, June 16, 2009

unfortunately

Thanks to Niobe I found a really productive way to spend my time....google yourself, well at least your name, beginning with "unfortunately________" filling in your name and see what pops up.

So here's what I have been 'unfortunately' up to:

"Unfortunately k@lakly has a bit of an injury history..." Boy that's an understatement.

"Unfortunately k@lakly does oppose contraception-an evidence based measure to prevent unwanted pregnancies and reduce the need for abortion..." Now that could NOT be farther from the truth but I had to laugh when reading it and considering where I was putting the words and given most of the people who read here are actively trying TO get pregnant...

"Unfortunately k@lakly failed to capitalize on even that slight advantage." Yea, that's me, fail to capitalize, all the fricken time.

"Unfortunately k@lakly attacks Sinatra with about as much grace as would result from you trying to take out the pit of a cherry using a pneumatic drill..." I LOVE that! But I have never attacked old blue eyes, even in jest.

So what about YOU????

5 comments:

niobe said...

So glad I could help you to make the most productive use of your time. Thanks for playing!

Michele said...

This sounds like quite the activity for bedrest! I'll have to give this a try!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I did this too ...interesting use of time LOL

Alice said...

I'll give it a try. Did you ever try googling your lost baby? I know that's a really, really freaky thing to do. But I did it. And it turns out that another little girl called Laura Kinsella died two hundred years ago in some Canadian town somewhere. She fell into a fire while her Mum was at a neighbours. Strangely it felt good to find her .... I don't know why. Alice

kate said...

no comments on that...though i recall doing a related one :
http://nicolasgarden.blogspot.com/2006/03/wasting-time.html

I obviously haven't read your blog since april so i TOTALLY missed what happened with Cason. I don't have anything useful to say, just wanted to send you ((((((hugs)))))))